Shaft Alignment - Easy-Laser® E540 Wireless
PART NUMBER: TB-SA780317
Easy-Laser® is used to align pumps and motors for all types of installations in a variety of industries. Correctly set-up and aligned machines are necessary to reduce energy consumption and achieve optimum service life.
Easy-Laser® shaft alignment system for every situation and industry, from the most simple to the most advanced, and for use in potentially explosive environments. All systems are designed to be easy to mount on the machines. Vital components are made of aluminum and stainless steel to guarantee reliable measurement values and the highest reliability in even the toughest of environments.
Easy-Laser® is also used to align generators and gearboxes in wind turbines of a number of sizes and makes. Special brackets are available for alignment with locked rotors to increases the safety of the operator.
The software runs on a tablet, or phone, guiding the user through the entire alignment process. The user interface is entirely graphical and uses no text, no language barriers to overcome. The software leaves you without any doubt how your machine is aligned and when your job is completed. Reporting is automatic and contains all relevant information.
Easy-Laser® E540 is a precise and competent alignment system for your rotating machinery. Easy-Laser® E540 provides the ideal balance between performance and price allowing you to create the best conditions to operate your machinery economically and problem-free.
- Keep track of machinery status with vibration level check (accessories required)
- Check the prerequisites for a correct alignment before aligning, e.g. bearing play and soft foot
- Measure and align in three easy steps
- Document the result
- Easy-Laser® is a cost effective investment that will pay itself back quickly by eliminating unplanned downtime, and reducing energy consumption and the need for spare parts.
- Simply efficient
- Produce PDF reports directly from the Display unit and save to USB memory.
- Expandable / Adaptable: A range of accessories means that you can adapt the measurement system to your needs, now and in the future